Capital Rivers Commercial Real Estate Career
Careers for bold commercial real estate professionals
Capital Rivers offers licensed real estate agents and industry professionals unique opportunities that distinguish us from other firms. Our collaborative team approach is at the heart of our success, fostering an environment that welcomes your enthusiasm and creativity while also encouraging you to unleash their full potential. At Capital Rivers, we value your skills and celebrate them, inviting you to be part of a dynamic, innovative, and passionate team and grow your commercial real estate career.
Our Core Values
Here at Capital Rivers we are dedicated to our core values that help make commercial real estate transactions more successful. We’ll approach projects with loyalty, forward thinking, hard work, and passion. These are the values that drive everything we do.
Featured Open Commercial Real Estate Career Positions
Capital Rivers Commercial is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Agent to become a valuable member of our team. In this role, you will play a vital part in developing business relationships and facilitating the selling, leasing, and marketing of commercial real estate properties for valued clients. Your proactive approach, market knowledge, and exceptional communication skills will be essential in building a successful future.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities by actively prospecting, networking, and building relationships within the industry.
- Offer valuable insights to tenants and landlords regarding leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values.
- Accompany potential clients to property sites, providing comprehensive information on property features, leasing rates, and terms.
- Compile crucial property data, including tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments.
- Gather and coordinate the necessary materials for transactions, such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
- Prepare offers, term sheets, and lease amendments to facilitate successful transactions.
- Stay updated on market conditions, property values, and relevant legislation affecting the real estate industry.
- Draft professional correspondence for existing and potential clients, while also preparing and distributing marketing materials.
- Engage actively in local business community events, charitable activities, and professional associations to expand your network and generate new business.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in company databases.
- Previous experience required
- Valid Real Estate Salesperson license.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, along with strong organizational and analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in providing efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles, including the ability to calculate intermediate figures like percentages, discounts, and commissions, as well as conduct basic financial analysis.
- Proficiency in comprehending, analyzing, and interpreting documents, with intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to make decisions within established procedures and company policies, with a strong sense of responsibility for setting project deadlines.
The Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for assisting with the management oversight and assigned commercial properties. The goal is to support the Property Manager’s efforts to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction, and revenue.
- Assist with all aspects of assigned properties
- Assist with inspection and recommendation of contracted building work
- Inspect and schedule maintenance to meet standards
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
- Provide support with lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Assist with overseeing properties’ personnel and assess their performance
- Create annual maintenance and capital improvement budgets for assigned properties
- Monitor aging reports and ensure timely rent collections
- Obtain and monitor insurance certificates from tenants and vendors
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Customer service experience with clear verbal and written communication
- Commercial Real Estate experience is desired, but not required
- Ability to work independently, implement action plans and follow through